Video of the meeting (it may take a minute to load, be patient)
Viewing this Page
This page is a private page on the E³ Initiative website that you have been given access to for personal viewing. Please do not share this link with others.
If you know of other mental health professionals who might be interested in the E³ Initiative opportunities, please feel free to share our public website
And, you can also share Anne’s email for them to contact her directly. Anne can share this private link with those who are eligible for membership.
For those who want to submit for pre-approval of the professional education/consultation group in November, there is a description you can print below.
Beginning in November 2023
If you have submitted a membership application and received acceptance (everyone in attendance is eligible), you will be invited to join the Member Forum beginning November 1, 2023. And, you will receive updates on resources, meetings, professional education/consultation and events. The forum is a great way to get to know each other!
We will continue to announce confirmation of more Advisory Board Members and opportunities for Members to participate in special topic committees.
There will be no fees to become a member in the months of November and December to be involved in the forum or the professional education/consultation groups. But membership applications are required in order to sign the confidentiality agreement.
Please join us! We need all of your voices and contributions to create this special place for us to collaborate on ways to support ourselves, each other and exceptional experiencers.
Sean Esbjorn-Hargens, E³ Advisory Board Member
- Esbjorn-Hargens, Sean. (2020). Our Wild Cosmos! An Exo Studies Exploration of the Ontological Status of Non-Human Intelligences. Exo-Studies Institute. Resource Paper No. 1.
- Beginning a large survey of experiencers in the next few months through California Institute for Human Sciences. Stay tuned for details
- Offers courses to the public through his Exo Studies Institute with a new course beginning in January.
Kean, Leslie, E³ Advisory Board Member
- UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record (2010)
- Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife (2017)
- Surviving Death – Netflix Series based on the 2017 book. Official Trailer.
Strieber, Whitley, E³ Advisory Board Member
- Them (2023)
- A New World (2019).
- The Afterlife Revolution (2017) with Anne Strieber
- The Super Natural: A new Vision of the Unexplained (2017) with Jeffrey Kripal
- Communion (1985, 2nd ed. 2022)
- Unknown Country Website
- Dreamland Podcast
- Cardena, E., Lynn, S.J., and Krippner, S. (2014). Varieties of Anomalous Experience: Examining the Scientific Evidence. Washington: American Psychological Association.
- Glazier, Jacob W. (2023). Paranormal Ruptures: Critical Approaches to Exceptional Experiences. Beyond the Fray Publishing.
- Rabeyron, T. (2022). When the Truth Is Out There: Counseling People Who Report Anomalous Experiences. Front. Psychol. 12:693707. Dol: 10.3389/fpsyg.2021.693707.
- White, Rhea. Exceptional Human Experience Network.
Projects by Members
- Iya Whiteley, PhD, E³ Leadership Team Member, has many publications and public appearances about numerous topics about space psychology, aviation safety, Korean Medicine and her Cosmic Baby Academy. She sees clients in her private practice who are experiencers.
- Ryan Graves at the Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Integration & Outreach Committee of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics – Stay informed about his work. Iya Whiteley and Anne Tyler will partner with his organization in our pilot survey project.
- David Mitchell, PhD, E³ Leadership Team Member, published a chapter in this book about unique insights about Sasquatch/Bigfoot experiences. Paranormal Ruptures, ed. Jake Glazier. PhD
- Lisa Semmler, E³ Member, is conducting dissertation research through the California Institute for Integral Studies about the development of psi abilities after Extraterrestrial contact events– call for participants. Contact Anne Tyler to receive information. email@example.com